STEP 1 Browse to the document viewing page
- Access Docswave > Workflow > Workflow documents
- Depending on the document you want to view, click the Draft Docs / Approved Docs / Received Docs / Observed Docs / Arbitrary decision Docs / Substitute Approval Docs menu.
STEP 2 Registering labels in a document
- Click the document name for which you want to register the label.
- Click the Label icon at the bottom of the document name on the right to click the label you want to register.
- When you close the document view window, you can see the labels that are registered at the far right of the list screen.
- You can also see the color of the registered label next to the document name.
- You can also register label at once by checking the check box in front of the desired document name and clicking the Label icon in the upper right.
STEP 3 Deleting Registered Labels
- Click the document name of the document whose label is registered.
- You can delete a label by clicking the x button next to the registered label name at the bottom of the document name on the right.
- You can delete a label by clicking the x button next to the label name in the most-right label column of the document list screen.
STEP 4 Checking documents according to labels
- Only documents with labels registered can be classified and checked according to each label name in [Classify Doc Label].
- You can also delete and register labels from documents in each label menu.