STEP 1 Browse to the Organization preferences page
- Access to Docswave > Admin > Organization management > Organization preferences
STEP 2 Setting organizational preferences
- You must click the Save Settings button after uploading the default information, logo image to save your changes.
- If the URL overlaps with other organizations or if you click the Save button without any changes, the notification message is exposed and not saved.
- You can log in to and use the Docswave organization directly through the organization URL.
STEP 3 To set up organizational usage information
- You must click the Save button after setting to save your changes.
- Draft date, approval date, etc. are displayed with the set date (format).
- The set language/region/time zone is set by default for invited members.
- Each member of the organization can edit the items in the [My Info] menu to suit their situation.
- However, notifications are sent in the language set in your organization. (Mail/Slack)