[Docs Approval] Approve/return documents in mail/slack
STEP 1 To check for mail notifications
- A approval request notification email will be sent to the email address of the account registered with Docswave.
- Mail title: [Docswave] [Approval Request] Document name
- You can check the contents of the mail below.
- Document Name
- Draft date and time
- Drafter name
- Approval processes
- Click the Docswave View document button to access your organization to view the contents of the document.
STEP 2 Check Slack notifications
- You will receive Docswave notifications through Slackbot in the Slack workspace.
- Click the Docswave shortcut button to access your organization to view the contents of the document.
STEP 3 Approving/Rejecting documents
- Review the document content and select Approval/Reject at the top.
- Click the label icon at the bottom, and you can register a label in the document.
- If you have the right to correct, you can modify the contents of the document and attach files.
- The approved document can be found in Workflow > Approved Docs.