[Authority Management] Add a open API key
STEP 1 Browse to Open API Management Page
- Access Docswave > Admin > Open API Management > Open API Management
STEP 2 To view open API information
- With the open API, Docswave's content can be invoked and used externally by Web Protocol (HTTP).
- Docswave offers the following open AI content:
- Organization Information
- Leave Information
- Organizational member information
- Department Information
- Learn more and test more at https://openapi.docswave.com/
STEP 3 Getting an Open API KEY
- Click the Add + Shape icon in the upper right corner.
- At the bottom of the list, type the name of the API Key that you want to use in the created space and click the check icon on the far right.
- The generated keys are moved to the top by the sort order.
- Copy the generated Open API Key and enter it into the program you want to utilize to call it.
- The Docswave Open API is configured in a standard REST manner and is available in JSON data format.