Docswave is a Google cloud-based groupware that anyone can log in to and use immediately with a Google account.
You can start Docswave with only 3 steps.
- STEP 1 : Click the Start button on the www.docswave.com homepage
- STEP 2 : Log in with Google Account
- STEP 3 : Create an Organization
The Google account that you log in to create an organization recommends a Google Workspace account.
What is a Workspace? Check it out here. (Link)
If you create an organization with a personal account, the connection with Google may be unstable due to problems such as capacity and Google policy.
Once you've finished creating your organization, use a trial period of up to 2 months
1. What is Trial Period?
- This is the experience period offered by docswave so that you can try the premium features for free.
- Premium features are freely available for up to two months from the date of organization creation to the end of next month.
2. How should I use each menu?
- Docswave Customer Center provides detailed instructions for Docswave administrators and members of the organization based on menus and functions.
- You can find the functions you are curious about through various channels such as search, submit a request.
The most effective organizational management solution