Docswave is a Google-based cloud groupware that anyone who uses a Google account as a workspace can log in to create an organization and use it right away.
- What is a workspace? Check it out here (link)
- Organizational members may be regular free Google accounts, but we recommend that you use a workspace account for the accounts that create your organization (ex. email@example.com).
Once you create your organization on the Docswave homepage, you will receive a trial period from the day of organization creation to the end of next month for free using premium features.
A trial where you can enjoy it
- Up to 2 months (from organization creation date to end of next month)
- Unlimited access to premium features
- All features are free!!
However, please pay attention to the following.
- If you create an organization with an account that has experienced the Trial period, the Trial period is not provided.
- If you just want to test Docswave, make it a personal account.
- If you want a real deployment, create an organization with an in-house administration account (a workspace account).
- The trial period ends, and on the 1st of next month! It will be changed to a free version.
- Please make a reservation to change the premium function before the end date!
Experience the Docswave function for free and check it out